|Home||» Products||» Air Conditioner Cleaning||» Condensate Drain Cleaner|
Condensate Drain Cleaner
Whether your condenser is fouled with silt, sediment, sea-life or scale, Coil Tech has the field-proven expertise to quickly and efficiently return it to peak performance. And, Because only Coil, Tech offers Total Condenser Performance, you can easily clean with just one cube
As fungus, algae, and other microorganisms grow in condensate drains and form slime and deposits, water backs up in HVAC pipes and collects in Condensate pans. This Clogging can cause leaking around pipes and A/C units, leading to water damage, increased humidity in the home or workspace, and even increased growth of mold and mildew. Clear drain lines can keep the quality of air high by reducing odors and spores. And now preventing water damge and the spread of allergens can be quickly accomplished with Coil Tech Condensate Drain Cleaner (CDC)
CDC is a GREEN, Safe, non aerosol, residue free product designed to help eliminate maintenance problems, such as odor, overflows and a corrosive environment which are caused by blocked condensate drain pans and lines, in cooling and refrigeration equipments.
CDC is formulated from a proprietary blend of a unique surfactant, Disinfectant, dispersant and corrosion inhibitor, encapsulated in biodegradable polymeric mix. CDC works by penetrating the impurities (Dust, slime, bacteria, mold etc.) Found on the drain pans and lines, eliminating, dispersing and suspending them, allowing them to flow away into the drain easily with the condensate water. As these impurities do not have the chance to settle and accumulate, blockages, bacterial growth and mold growth in drain pans and lines are prevented.
CDC Dimensions :
- A GREEN, Safe products
- Contains a highly effective surfactant and disinfectant
- Prevents blockages, bacteria and mold growth
- Prevents corrosion, 100% water soluble, no product casing to discard
- Self adhering to drain pan
- Lasts up to 6 month in use (Depending on Climatic Conditions )
How to use CDC :
- To use CDC, simple remove CDC from the packaging and place it onto the drain pan. Position the CDC on the opposite end from the drain hole.
- Each CDC capsule can treat a 1.5 ton system for up to 6 months (Depending on Climatic Conditions ).
- For larger HVAC systems, the number of CDC capsules can be increased accordingly as depicted in the table
System Size (Tons)
CDC Usage (units)
CDC will adhere to the base on the pan and dissolves slowly in place. At the end of the treatment, CDC will completely dissolve and leave no residue.